Friday, August 23, 2013

Dipping In To New Waters

Hello to all! I realize it has been much too long since my last post but I have been overwhelmingly busy with moving back to Montana and getting settled into a new apartment and getting transferred successfully to MSU. Anyways as I am lying here not able to sleep I figured it would be a perfect time for a quick little update as well as some exciting news! I have for many years now really wanted to start pursuing photography....not as a career but just as a stress relief hobby! But for years now I have always put it off and only occasionally taken some outdoor photos as we were driving along. I am happy to announce I have finally committed to starting portrait photography and am having my first couple shoot tomorrow! I am nervous but so excited to see what talent I can hopefully find and eventually get good enough to compete with the amazing other photographers in the area! I am extremely excited about this new opportunity and that I am finally going to jump in and try it! I can't express how many blogs, videos and books I have watched and read to prepare myself so please feel free to leave any tips tricks or comments as all would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment