One Sunday afternoon back in September Archie and I took a little Road trip to his childhood home in Glenwood Springs, CO. We met up with one of his old buddies and while the boys fished I snapped some awesome pics....tell me what you think :)
You got the most important thing in your photos and that is a great sky and wonderful colors with the fall foliage starting pop! The general rule of thumb is to not have a horizon line in the middle of the photo try and place it either in the bottom third of the photo or the top third of the photo. However, saying that rules are meant to be broken! What kind of camera are you using for these photos? point and shoot, SLR, or camera phone? Not that it matters but, I could help you out with the depth of field on the jig photograph so that everything is nice and crisp if it is a DSLR. Great photos though keep up the good work! If you are wanting to learn a bit more about photography and help improve all of your shots I suggest checking out kelbytraining.com it is very affordable and will teach you tons.
You got the most important thing in your photos and that is a great sky and wonderful colors with the fall foliage starting pop! The general rule of thumb is to not have a horizon line in the middle of the photo try and place it either in the bottom third of the photo or the top third of the photo. However, saying that rules are meant to be broken! What kind of camera are you using for these photos? point and shoot, SLR, or camera phone? Not that it matters but, I could help you out with the depth of field on the jig photograph so that everything is nice and crisp if it is a DSLR. Great photos though keep up the good work! If you are wanting to learn a bit more about photography and help improve all of your shots I suggest checking out kelbytraining.com it is very affordable and will teach you tons.
ReplyDeleteJustin