Friday, February 1, 2013

Walls

Do you ever have those days when you just feel like you can't win!? WELL I apparently have them a lot lately. It seems like absolutely everything I do is not the right choice or everything I thought I wanted I begin to second guess. When I try to talk to people it feels like I'm talking to brick walls and I feel totally forgotten! Anytime I try to help it seems like it's never what anyone wants to hear and I just don't know how to win. I get so overwhelmed trying to help everyone else that when I feel down no one is there to try and help me....it just gets so exhausting! This has just been a really downer of a day :(

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! Keep trying! I am 36 and just starting to figure out what I want to do. Help people because you are good person. Rarely people will return the favor. Jeni and I have been in Alaska for over 6 years now and every area we have lived in it seems as though we were meant to be there for some sort of missionary work on a small scale. keep doing good things for people and reflect often. We often times get lonely up here in Alaska but, when you reflect on the goods things you have done for others or helped others with it makes you feel good. One other thing, when you move back to MT next fall you will miss CO, I promise. Keep up the writing and be sure to keep snapping photos.

    ReplyDelete