My name is Callie and I am 18 years old. I was born and raised in Bozeman, MT and a true country girl at heart. I am currently attending University of Colorado-Denver but plan to move back to my roots as soon as the semester is over!
I love Denver and recognize how much it has to offer but Montana is where my heart is!
(A photo I took of the city looking out of my apartment window)
I decided to start this Blog for many reasons. First, I have started a blog as an assignmnet in my Intro to Geography class and it gave me somewhat of a rush. I felt that I could write and customize it however I wanted and I feel like it is a good way to interact with people. Second, after my continuing year of experience in both college and a big city coming from a little city I feel like I can offer a lot of good advice to those who may go to college or move to a city in the future. Lastly I want to create this blog to connect with people. I want a place to write down thoughts and feelings and let others interact with my posts so that I can see other perspectives and 'broaden my horizons' (like that saying is never overused). This being said I want TONS of feedback whether its just stopping bu to say hi, asking me to write about a specific topic/ rant about my opinion(which I'm up for doing anytime) or telling me a personal story! I WANT IT ALL!


No comments:
Post a Comment